Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe- Thailand Tutor (4/19/16)
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ cake mix (I use white cake mix, but it can be any kind of them!)
- ½ cup (8 tbsp) melted butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet one)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan)
- Mix cake mix, butter, milk, vanilla, and egg together with spoon until smooth (or mix with the electric mixer on medium speed) *Mix in additional 1 tbsp of milk if it’s too dry*
- Stir the dough in chocolate chips
- Drop dough by slightly less than tablespoonfuls (I use ice cream scooper though) 2 inches apart on cookie sheets
- Bake cookies about 10-12 mins or until edges are set (centers will be soft and the color of cookies will be very light
- Cool cookies off for a min, then remove them from cookies sheet to cooling rack.